QUALITY & ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
“Supplying the right advice, the right product, the right support to exceed client expectation”
Clear Sound Fire & Security Ltd operates in a market where our customers expect a high degree of technical expertise and innovation. We deploy state-of-the-art technology to provide integrated solutions to a diverse range of security problems. Ever-increasing sophistication brings new challenges but the wise choice of equipment and technology, suited to customers’ needs, ensures that we provide appropriate resolutions.
In the competitive electronic security market in which we operate, efficiency and cost effectiveness is vital to the health of our business, where expectations for high standards of workmanship and reliable after sales service are crucial. We are committed to compliance with all relevant regulatory and legal requirements, as currently in force. In particular; SSQS101, FSQS121, BAFE SP203-1, BS5839-1, PD6662, NPCC, BS EN ISO9001.
Our quality objectives can be summed up in the following:
- Quotations – an acceptance rate of not less than 20%
- Planned contractual maintenance – not less than 95% completion on a monthly basis
- False alarm management – FAIA rate not greater than 0.3
- Confirmed complaints – zero per month
- Response to call out – within regulatory or contractual requirements for 95%
An inherent part of our quality management system is to identify and understand our customers’ needs and ensure that these are met consistently. Customer satisfaction is continually strived for through:
- professional and appropriate advice
- use of appropriate equipment for specific risks that meets current legislation
- ease of use
- high reliability
- neat workmanship and care for property
- excellent after-care with courteous and sensitive handling of queries or complaints.
Business Ethos and the Environment
Our business ethos is to operate in a culture where traditional quality of service matters, thus providing a virtuous circle of excellence.
We care about the environment and recognize that concern for it should always be an integral part of our business values. We are therefore committed to:
- Complying with applicable environmental legislation;
- Reducing consumption of energy and materials and promoting recycling, especially of paper, plastics and metals;
- A company-wide awareness of WEEE Regulations, and the safe disposal of electrical and electronic equipment that has reached the end of its operational life and has been removed from service;
- Ensuring that all personnel are aware of this policy and encourage them to seek imaginative ways of improving it.
We continually monitor and review our quality and environmental policy.
Clear Sound Fire & Security are specialist CCTV, Fire Alarm and Access Control installers in Coventry, Rugby, Southam, Leamington, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and across the West Midlands.
Contact us for more information.